We are so sorry! Let's try to troubleshoot the issue.
First, please try cleaning the contacts of the charging socket. We recommend using surfactant dishwashing liquid or liquid soap:
- first, please charge the device by leaving it on the charger for minimum of 10 minutes
- dip a cotton swab into a small amount of liquid
- clean the contacts of the band and the charging cable ( the liquid may start foaming, which is ok)
- rinse the contacts with water while still rubbing them with a cotton swab
- give them a final rinse just with water without using the cotton swab
- dry the band with a towel or tissue and rub the contacts with a dry cotton swab this time
We don't recommend cleaning the contacts of the charging cable with soap and water, because they are not waterproof. Instead, please use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol to clean them.
Please keep in mind that it may be necessary to repeat the cleaning process several times (up to 3-4 times) even though the contacts may appear to be clean visually.
It is important to clean the contacts and the charging cable regularly, preferably before each charge and after physical activity to prevent the accumulation of residue.
Then, put GoBe3 back on charge, wait for 10 minutes and see if it has started charging.
If this has not helped, please send us a close-up picture of the contacts of the band and the charging cable in good quality.
In case the problem is not caused by the residue, but rather by some firmware or software issue, you can also try resetting your device.
To do a hard reset of your GoBe3, please take the steps below.
1. Plug the device into the charger and wait for about 30 minutes or more.
2. Without disconnecting GoBe from the charger, take a pin, paper clip or needle and press the button inside the small slot (it looks like a small hole) in the center part of the USB plug
(please see the picture below).
You should feel a brief “click” of the button, after which the device will restart showing you the “HELLO” message on screen.
Keep in mind that any data which has not been synced with the app, such as recent meals or steps, may be deleted during the hard reset, with no ability to recover it.
Please pay attention to the green lights which may be blinking at the bottom of the band after reset. If you see them, please let us know.
If even the hard reset did not help to revive the band, as the last step you can try leaving the device for 3-4 days and let it discharge completely. After that, put it on charge again and try syncing with the app.
If is the issue is not resolved, please email us at email@example.com We will be happy to help!