If you don't know your current PIN code and need to reset it, please follow the instructions below:
1. Reinstall the Healbe mobile app on your smart phone
2. Log in to your account and connect to your GoBe
3. When it asks for your PIN code, select "Restore Pin"
4. Select "Request PUK-Code"
5. A message will pop up saying that a PUK code is sent to your email address
Please note that the code will be sent to the email with which the device was registered and it may take up to 24 hours to receive the PUK code.
If the device was given to you by someone else, you may need to contact the previous owner in order to receive the PUK code. If you have no contact with the previous owner, please send us your receipt or any other proof of purchase and we will try to help you reset the PUK code from our end.
Once you have the PUK code, you can set up your own PIN by taking the steps below:
1. Log in to your account and connect to your GoBe
2. When it asks for your PIN code, select "Restore Pin"
3. Type in the PUK code
4. Type in your new PIN
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to help you!