Why do I have trouble syncing my GoBe2 with my mobile device?
There are a few reasons why your GoBe2 might have trouble syncing;
- The Bluetooth connection might be weak
- The Bluetooth connection on your phone might be turned off
- GoBe2 is too far from your mobile device
- A backlog of information must be uploaded due to infrequent syncing
What do I do if GoBe2 doesn't sync?
First, please disconnect your phone from any other Bluetooth devices. Then, please make sure that you have turned Bluetooth on on your phone and that the GoBe is located close to your phone. You can also restart Bluetooth on your phone by turning it off and then back on in your settings.
If this doesn't help, please place your GoBe on the charger and take the steps below.
1. Remove or forget the Healbe GoBe device in your Bluetooth system menu
2. Close the Healbe application
3. Turn off the GoBe band
4. Reboot the phone
5. Turn GoBe2 on
6. Run the application and try to connect again.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the aforementioned steps did not help.