Why do I have trouble syncing my GoBe2 with my mobile device?
There are a few reasons why your GoBe2 might have trouble syncing;
- The Bluetooth connection might be weak
- The Bluetooth connection on your phone might be turned off
- GoBe2 is too far from your mobile device
- A backlog of information must be uploaded due to infrequent syncing
What do I do if GoBe2 doesn't sync?
First, please check that your phone is not connected via Bluetooth to other devices and the geolocation is turned on.
Also, please make sure that you have turned on Bluetooth on your phone and the band is located close to the phone. You can also restart Bluetooth by turning it off and then back on your phone.
Another thing to check is that the Healbe GoBe app is allowed to use Bluetooth: follow Home > Settings > Healbe GoBe and make sure the Bluetooth switch is in the "On" position.
If this doesn't help, please place your GoBe on the charger and take the steps below.
1. Forget the Healbe GoBe device in the Bluetooth system menu
2. Close the HEALBE application
3. Turn off the GoBe2 band
4. Reboot the phone
5. Turn GoBe on.
6. Run the application and try to connect again.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the aforementioned steps did not help.