What is sleep quality?
Sleep Quality is a complex indicator that takes your muscle\blood-flow activity (measured by piezo sensor and accelerometer) into account, as well as your time spent actually sleeping and its relation to your optimal sleeping time that you have configured in the app settings.
How do I improve my sleep quality?
Try to follow the sleep practices below on a consistent basis if you find that your sleep quality is lacking:
- Try to stick to the same sleep schedule, including bedtime and wake-up time, even on the weekends.
- Practice a relaxing routine before bed.
- If you have trouble sleeping, avoid naps, especially in the afternoon.
- Exercise daily.
- Check your room for distractions - the ideal sleeping environment should be cool, quiet, or filled with white noise.
- Avoid bright light in the evening and expose yourself to sunlight in the morning. This will keep your circadian rhythms in check.
- Avoid alcohol, cigarettes, and heavy meals in the evening.
- If you can't sleep, go into another room and do something relaxing until you feel tired.
- If you’re still having trouble sleeping, don’t hesitate to speak with your doctor or to find a sleep professional.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com We will be happy to help you!