Here is a short guide on how to take proper care and clean your device.
1. Casing maintenance
- Do not use GoBe3 in salt water or chlorinated water – it will damage the unit’s casing.
- If the casing gets wet, wipe it dry to prevent water marks.
- Clean the casing using a microfiber cloth (slightly damp with water, if needed). If you do not have a microfiber cloth, you can use any material that will not leave streaks or damage the casing.
- Avoid using HEALBE GoBe3 where the ambient temperature is below -10º and above 60º C.
2. Sensor maintenance
- To clean the sensor, use only a slightly damp cloth with water, or hygienic alcohol-based wipes.
- Clean the sensors a few times per week and immediately following any physical activity to prevent damage to the sensors.
3. Display maintenance
- GoBe3's display is covered with a protective oleophobic (oil-repellant) coating to repel oils and allow easy cleaning of the screen. Therefore, we recommend you only use soft cloth dipped in water to clean the band's screen. Do not use detergents containing alcohol or solvents, and do not wipe the screen with prepackaged wipes, because these products may contain alcohol which can remove the protective layer.
When to clean your device:
- Clean your GoBe3 after any rigorous physical activity, or any activity during which you sweat.
- If you notice that GoBe3 frequently loses contact with your skin, we recommend cleaning your device 1-2 times per week.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com We will be happy to help you!