Here is a short guide on how to take proper care and clean your device.
1. Casing maintenance
- Do not use GoBe3 in salt water or chlorinated water – it will damage the unit’s casing.
- If the casing gets wet, wipe it dry to prevent water marks.
- Clean the casing using a microfiber cloth (slightly damp with water, if needed). If you do not have a microfiber cloth, you can use any material that will not leave streaks or damage the casing.
- Avoid using HEALBE GoBe3 where the ambient temperature is below -10º and above 60º C.
2. Sensor maintenance
- It is important to clean the sensor at least a few times a week, especially after any physical activity. To clean the sensor, you can use surfactant dishwashing liquid or liquid soap: apply a small amount of liquid on the sensor, rub it lightly (you can use a q-tip), then rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth or paper tissue.
3. Display maintenance
GoBe3's display is covered with a protective oleophobic (oil-repellant) coating to repel oils and allow easy cleaning of the screen. Therefore, we recommend you only use soft cloth dipped in water to clean the band's screen. Do not use detergents containing alcohol or solvents, and do not wipe the screen with prepackaged wipes, because these products may contain alcohol which can remove the protective layer.
When to clean your device:
- Clean your GoBe3 after any rigorous physical activity, or any activity during which you sweat.
- If you notice that GoBe3 frequently loses contact with your skin, we recommend cleaning your device 1-2 times per week.
We recommend cleaning the contacts of the band and the charging cable regularly, preferably 1-2 times a week and after physical activity to prevent the accumulation of residue.
You can use surfactant dishwashing liquid or liquid soap to clean the contacts of the charging socket:
- Dip a cotton swab into a small amount of liquid
Clean the electrodes, the optical sensor and the contacts of the charging socket (the liquid may start foaming, which is ok)
Please avoid letting the foam get on the display, as it is covered with an oleophobic coating, which can be damaged by surfactants.
- Rinse off the foam under running water while still rubbing the contacts with a cotton swab
- Rinse the contacts again under running water without using the cotton swab this time
- Dry the band with a tissue and remove moisture from the charging contacts by using a dry cotton swab
Please avoid washing the charging cable contacts under running water, as they are not waterproof. To clean them, use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com We will be happy to help you!