Most likely the sleep graph is absent, because synchronization of the band with the phone did not complete.
Let's try the following steps:
1. Try to sync with your GoBe anew in case data were missing from the previous sync. To do this, restart Healbe app (open recent apps, swipe Healbe app and run it again) and wait till sync is done.
2. Make sure the conditions allowed sleep to be recorded. GoBe only records sleep from 9:00PM to 12:00AM. Additionally, if sleep begins after 6:00AM, it won't be recorded.
If none of the above helped to resolve the issue, please also try resetting the band.
1. Run Healbe app and make sure GoBe3 is connected
2. Tap GoBe3 icon to open smart band properties screen
3. Tap "Service information" (Android) or "Service Info" (iOS) button
4. Tap "Reset" button
Please note that all the data will be erased from the device, so we recommend you reset the band early in the morning to lose less information.
If none of the above works, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to help you!