If you see "Service 0001" error on GoBe's screen, please try the following steps:
1. Run Healbe app and make sure GoBe3 is connected
2. Tap the "connect/link" icon at the top-right corner of the Dashboard screen
3. Tap "Service information"
4. Tap "Erase data on GoBe > Reset" (Android) or "Erase data on GoBe" (iOS)
5. If a firmware update is offered in your app, please try to update it.
If the above solution did not help, please also try doing a hard reset of your device by taking the steps below:
1. First, please make sure your device is charged: plug it into its charger and let it charge for 30 minutes or more.
2. Without disconnecting GoBe from the charger, take a pin, paper clip or needle and press the button inside the small slot (it looks like a small hole) in the center part of the USB plug (please see the picture below).
You should feel a brief “click” of the button, after which the device will restart showing you the “HELLO” message on screen. This indicates the device was reset successfully.
Please note, any data which has not been synced with the app, such as recent meals or steps, may be deleted during the hard reset, with no ability to recover it.
If resetting GoBe3 did not help, let the device fully discharge (you will see only a black screen when the battery is drained). Let it rest discharged for at least 6 hours and then put it back on charge.
If this also did not help to get rid of the "service 0001" error, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!