If the "Service 02" error appears, please try resetting your device by taking the following steps:
1. Run Healbe app and make sure GoBe is connected
2. Tap the "connect/link" icon at the top-right corner of the Dashboard screen
3. Tap "Service information"
4. Tap "Erase data on GoBe > Reset" (Android) or "Erase data on GoBe" (iOS)
Please note that all the data will be erased from the device, so we recommend you reset the band early in the morning to lose less information.
In case the option ""Erase data on GoBe > Reset" is not available in your Healbe app, please try resetting your smart band to factory defaults:
1. First, please make sure your device is charged: plug it into its charger and let it charge for 30 minutes or more.
2. Without disconnecting GoBe from the charger, take a paper clip and press the button inside the small slot (it looks like a small hole) in the center part of the USB plug (please see the attached picture). Press the button (you should feel a brief “click” of the button) and hold it for 5 seconds.
The device's display will change the screen from "Resetting..." to "HELLO" and then to "WELCOME... Connect the app to start". The name of the device will be reset to the factory's default name "GB3_XXXX".
When you connect GoBe3 with the app, you will be prompted to enter a new PIN code and install firmware update.
If the above steps did not solve the problem, please email us at email@example.com for further troubleshooting.