If "Service 0002" error appears on your GoBe's screen, please try the following steps to fix it:
1. Run Healbe app and make sure GoBe3 is connected
2. Tap the "connect/link" icon at the top-right corner of the Dashboard screen
3. Tap "Service information"
4. Tap "Erase data on GoBe > Reset" (Android) or "Erase data on GoBe" (iOS)
5. If a firmware update is offered in your app, please try to update it.
Please note that all the data will be erased from the device, so we recommend you reset the band early in the morning to lose less information.
If the above steps did not solve the problem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further troubleshooting.