We're sorry you experienced an issue with your GoBe3!
If you are trying to install the very first firmware update for your GoBe3 and the update fails or gets stuck at a certain point, please try the following steps:
1. Tap "Cancel" in the firmware update screen to cancel the update
2. Close the Healbe app by swiping it away from the recent apps list
3. Turn off and then turn on Bluetooth in your phone settings in order to restart it
4. Open the Healbe app and run the firmware update again
If this is not the first firmware update (you have already successfully installed some updates before and successfully used GoBe3), then before installing your next updates, we recommend resetting your smart band. Please see the instructions below.
1. Run the Healbe app and make sure GoBe is connected
2. Tap the "connect/link" icon at the top-right corner of the Dashboard screen
3. Tap "Service information"
4. Tap "Erase data on GoBe > Reset" (Android) or "Erase data on GoBe" (iOS)
Please note that all the data will be erased from the device, so we recommend you reset the band early in the morning so you don’t lose the current day’s information.
After resetting your GoBe3, please try running the firmware update once again.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to help you!