In case of transferring of the device to another person the new user first needs to create an account in the Healbe app. All new data from the smart band will be sent to the new account, while data from the previous period will remain in the original account of the first owner of the band.
In order to create an account, the new user must take the following steps:
1. Open your Healbe mobile app
2. Click the link "Create a new account"
3. Enter your email and password
4. Click "Sign Up"
Once the new user has an account, you as the original owner of the band will need to share the PUK code with him/her so that they can set up their own PIN code.
You can request the PUK code to be sent to your email address by taking the steps below.
(Please note that the code will be sent to the email with which you registered in the app, not to the email of the new user).
1. Reinstall the Healbe mobile app on your smartphone
2. Log in to your account and connect to your GoBe3
3. When it asks for your PIN code, select "Restore Pin"
4. Select "Request PUK-Code"
5. A message will pop up saying that a PUK code is sent to your email address
Once you have received the code, please share it with the new user. The new user of GoBe3 can take the steps below to set up their own PIN and access the device:
1. Log in to your account and connect to your GoBe
2. When it asks for your PIN code, select "Restore Pin"
3. Enter the PUK code
4. Save your new PIN
After this, if you no longer need your original user account, you can contact us and we will delete it.
Also, we recommend you reset the smart band before giving it to another person so that your health data doesn't get mixed with theirs and cause inaccurate results.
To reset your device, please follow the steps below:
1. Run Healbe app and make sure GoBe is connected
2. Tap the "connect/link" icon at the top-right corner of the Dashboard screen
3. Tap "Service information"
4. Tap "Erase data on GoBe > Reset" (Android) or "Erase data on GoBe" (iOS)
Please sign in to leave a comment.