GoBe3 is not recommended for:
- Pregnant women
- Children under the age of 13
- People with medical issues that can affect water-salt balance, cardiovascular function, kidney function or metabolic processes including, but not limited to, diabetes, chronic hepatitis, circulatory issues, obesity, hormonal imbalance
- Premenstrual Syndrome: Women experiencing premenstrual syndrome (PMS) may encounter issues with accuracy due to irregular water retention.
GoBe3’s performance and accuracy can also be affected by:
- Acute illnesses that raise body temperature above 37° C (98.6° F)
- Conditions varying significantly from physiological norms. For example, a sleepless night, jet lag, or high emotional tension can heavily impact how your body digests food, so the device’s calculation of calories consumed and burned can change significantly
- Mono dieting
- Intense physical training (i.e., frequent intensive training, anaerobic activity exceeding 70% of your aerobic capacity or long periods of low-intensity training that leads to muscle fatigue)
- Cold or tropical climate conditions and regions with significant deviations from normal air humidity (i.e., desert) or atmospheric pressure (i.e., highlands).
GoBe3 is nickel free, so it should not cause any allergic reaction on your skin.
However, do not use the GoBe3 if you are allergic to any of materials mentioned below.
The GoBe3 Smart Life Band is made of:
The case - plastic;
the electrodes - titanium;
the screen is protected by scratch-resistant glass;
The strap is made of silicone with a metallic buckle.
Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and prior to starting a diet or physical fitness program.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to help you!