Please find the instructions for charging your GoBe3 below.
- Connect the charging cable to GoBe3. Carefully bend off the charging socket plug located on the band’s rear side and insert the cable until it stops. While plugging in the cable, make sure the logo is directed towards the sensors;
- Connect the charging cable to a USB port on your PC or mains adapter and turn on the power source;
- Wait until the GoBe3 display shows the screen with a notification that the charging process has started;
- Leave GoBe3 connected to the power source until the display shows the screen with a message that the battery is completely charged;
- Unplug the charging cable from the power source;
- Unplug the charging cable from the band and close the charging socket plug on the rear side of the band;
- GoBe3 is ready to work. You can start using it.
And here is some extra advice on charging the device:
- Before charging GoBe3, make sure that the contacts on the band and on the charging cable are clean and dry.
You can use surfactant dishwashing liquid or liquid soap to clean the contacts of the charging socket, please follow the instructions below:
- Dip a cotton swab into a small amount of liquid
Clean the electrodes, the optical sensor and the contacts of the charging socket (the liquid may start foaming, which is ok)
Please avoid letting the foam get on the display, as it is covered with an oleophobic coating, which can be damaged by surfactants.
- Rinse off the foam under running water while still rubbing the contacts with a cotton swab
- Rinse the contacts again under running water without using the cotton swab this time
- Dry the band with a tissue and remove moisture from the charging contacts by using a dry cotton swab
Please avoid washing the charging cable contacts under running water, as they are not waterproof. To clean them, use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol.
It is important to clean the contacts and the charging cable regularly, preferably 1-2 times a week and after physical activity to prevent the accumulation of residue.
- Use only the original USB charging cable for an efficient and fast charge.
- GoBe3’s full charge cycle should be done once a day for 90 minutes or twice a day for 40 minutes each charge.
- You can always buy an additional charging cable on our website healbe.com/store.
- The best practice is to charge GoBe3 in the morning, after waking up, and before breakfast in order to provide the most accurate estimated calorie level.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com We will be happy to help you!
Please sign in to leave a comment.