Here are a few tips for taking the best advantage of your GoBe3:
- Wear the band on your wrist as much as possible without taking it off. It is important to wear the band throughout the day in order to provide the band the opportunity to perform the most accurate calculation of daily caloric intake and calories burned (ideally, wear GoBe3 22-23 hours a day).
- The main metrics and results GoBe3 records are shown directly on the band display. A more detailed analysis of your body’s state is available in the mobile app.
- The band connects and data syncs automatically when the app starts up. Place the band no further than 90 cm from your mobile phone.
- We recommend weighing yourself regularly and updating your weight data in the app at least 2–3 times a week. This significantly increases the accuracy of HEALBE’s algorithms.
- When using GoBe3, make sure it is turned on and ready to work. The display should show the current time.
- GoBe3 automatically turns on if the internal battery level is sufficient. To turn the device on, charge the device. GoBe3 will turn on automatically while charging.
- We highly recommend cleaning the contacts of the band and the charging cable regularly, preferably before each charge and after physical activity to prevent the accumulation of residue.
You can use surfactant dishwashing liquid or liquid soap to clean the contacts of the charging socket:
- first, please charge the device by leaving it on the charger for minimum of 10 minutes
- dip a cotton swab into a small amount of liquid
- clean the contacts of the band and the charging cable ( the liquid may start foaming, which is ok)
- rinse the contacts with water while still rubbing them with a cotton swab
- give them a final rinse just with water without using the cotton swab
- dry the band with a towel or tissue and rub the contacts with a dry cotton swab this time
We don't recommend cleaning the contacts of the charging cable with soap and water, because they are not waterproof. Instead, please use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol to clean them.
We do not recommend storing the device with a completely uncharged battery. If you realize you are not going to use the band for a prolonged period of time, please charge the battery first.
- Please update the band firmware and mobile app regularly. This will help to extend battery life, improve the accuracy of measurements, and enhance usability.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com We will be happy to help you!