Here are a few tips for taking the best advantage of your GoBe3:
- Wear the band on your wrist as much as possible without taking it off. It is important to wear the band throughout the day in order to provide the band the opportunity to perform the most accurate calculation of daily caloric intake and calories burned (ideally, wear GoBe3 22-23 hours a day).
- The main metrics and results GoBe3 records are shown directly on the band display. A more detailed analysis of your body’s state is available in the mobile app.
- The band connects and data syncs automatically when the app starts up. Place the band no further than 90 cm from your mobile phone.
- We recommend weighing yourself regularly and updating your weight data in the app at least 2–3 times a week. This significantly increases the accuracy of HEALBE’s algorithms.
- When using GoBe3, make sure it is turned on and ready to work. The display should show the current time.
- GoBe3 automatically turns on if the internal battery level is sufficient. To turn the device on, charge the device. GoBe3 will turn on automatically while charging.
- We highly recommend cleaning the contacts of the band and the charging cable regularly, preferably 1-2 times a week and after physical activity to prevent the accumulation of residue.
You can use surfactant dishwashing liquid or liquid soap to clean the contacts of the charging socket, please follow the instructions below:
- Dip a cotton swab into a small amount of liquid
Clean the electrodes, the optical sensor and the contacts of the charging socket (the liquid may start foaming, which is ok)
Please avoid letting the foam get on the display, as it is covered with an oleophobic coating, which can be damaged by surfactants.
- Rinse off the foam under running water while still rubbing the contacts with a cotton swab
- Rinse the contacts again under running water without using the cotton swab this time
- Dry the band with a tissue and remove moisture from the charging contacts by using a dry cotton swab
Please avoid washing the charging cable contacts under running water, as they are not waterproof. To clean them, use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol.
- We do not recommend storing the device with a completely uncharged battery. If you realize you are not going to use the band for a prolonged period of time, please charge the battery first.
- Please update the band firmware and mobile app regularly. This will help to extend battery life, improve the accuracy of measurements, and enhance usability.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to help you!
Please sign in to leave a comment.