GoBe3’s full charge cycle should be done once a day for 90 minutes or twice a day for 40 minutes per charge. It is not necessary to charge the band fully to 100% each time, it will not affect the battery's lifespan.
Keep in mind that to get the most accurate results for calorie tracking it is recommended to wear the band at least 15-30 minutes before a meal, during a meal, and for 3-4 hours after it.
Please make sure to use only the original USB charging cable for an efficient and fast charge.
We highly recommend cleaning the contacts of the band and the charging cable regularly, preferably 1-2 times a week and especially after physical activity.
You will need the following items for cleaning your GoBe3:
- cotton swabs
- surfactant dishwashing liquid or liquid soap
If possible, please use chlorine-free hypoallergenic products.
When choosing a product, give preference to liquids that form a lot of foam.
- clean water (water from the tap is ok)
- dry tissue
Please follow the instructions below:
- Dip a cotton swab into a small amount of liquid
Clean the electrodes, the optical sensor and the contacts of the charging socket (the liquid may start foaming, which is ok)
Please avoid letting the foam get on the display, as it is covered with an oleophobic coating, which can be damaged by surfactants.
- Rinse off the foam under running water while still rubbing the contacts with a cotton swab
- Rinse the contacts again under running water without using the cotton swab this time
- Dry the band with a tissue and remove moisture from the charging contacts by using a dry cotton swab
Please avoid washing the charging cable contacts under running water, as they are not waterproof.
The best practice is to charge GoBe3 in the morning, after waking up, and before breakfast to provide the most accurate estimated calorie level.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to help you!
Please sign in to leave a comment.