Here is a short guide for getting started with your GoBe3.
Before activating HEALBE GoBe3 for the first time, peel off the protective film from the bottom of the GoBe and wipe all external surfaces with a dry cotton pad.
Please note: The band comes uncharged. In order to charge it, connect the band to a power source using the enclosed charging cable and GoBe will turn on automatically upon reaching a sufficient battery level.
Connect GoBe3 to a power source to turn it on and begin activation:
- Connect the charging cable to GoBe3: carefully bend off the charging socket plug located on the band’s rear side and push the cable into the charging socket until it stops. Please note: to plug in the cable properly, make sure that the logo on the cable is directed towards the sensors;
- Connect the charging cable to the USB interface of your PC or adapter and turn on the power source;
- Wait until the GoBe3 display shows the welcome screen with a message that the device is ready to connect to the app to begin activation.
Activate GoBe3 and set up the connection using the mobile app:
- Make sure that your smartphone’s Bluetooth functionality is on (Settings -> Bluetooth);
- Open the HEALBE mobile app on your smartphone;
- To connect GoBe3 using the HEALBE app, first place your phone no further than 90 cm from the band;
- Follow the instructions in the mobile app to connect the band to the phone;
- Wait for the automatic setup process to complete. Your GoBe3 firmware will be updated during setup.
Wait until the GoBe3 internal battery is fully charged before use:
- Leave GoBe3 connected to a power source until the display shows the screen with a message that the battery is fully charged. This process normally takes no more than 2 hours;
- Unplug the USB cable from the power source;
- Unplug the USB cable from GoBe3 and close the charging socket plug on the rear side of the band.
The device is now ready to work.
Put the band on your wrist and fasten the strap so that its sensors are firmly against your skin, but not too tight. This will maximize the device’s accuracy and keep you comfortable at the same time.
After you put the band on, its sensors need 10 seconds to 2 minutes to adapt to interaction with your body. If for some reason the sensors are unable to make contact with your skin during the first minute of usage, GoBe3’s screen will display a message indicating lack of contact.
After setting up GoBe3 and connecting it to the mobile app:
- Wear your band on your wrist whenever possible without taking it off. It is important to wear the band throughout the day in order to provide the band the opportunity to perform the most accurate calculation of your daily caloric intake and total calories burned (22-23 hours a day).
- The main metrics and results are shown on the band display. A more detailed analysis of your body’s state is available in the mobile app.
- To view your data in the app, place the band no further than 90 cm from your phone while using the app. As soon as the app starts up, the band connects to your phone and your data is synced from the band to your phone automatically.
- We recommend weighing yourself regularly and updating your weight in the app at least two-to-three times a week. This significantly increases the accuracy of HEALBE’s algorithms.
- When using GoBe3, make sure it is turned on and ready to work. The display should show the current time.
- GoBe3 automatically turns on if the internal battery level is sufficient. To turn the device on after it has lost its charge, charge the device. GoBe3 will turn on automatically while charging.
Please avoid any direct contact with insect repellents, as it may cause damage to band's surfaces.
Video instructions for getting started with your GoBe3 are available at https://youtu.be/qj7-HE629gk
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to help you!
Please sign in to leave a comment.