Statistically, there is a possibility of minor skin irritation for 5-7% of users with sensitive skin.
A few reasons why this may happen are:
- Cosmetics or cream applied to the skin may interact with electrodes
- If the band/arm is not cleaned after physical activity according to our recommendations in the device maintenance instructions.
- A reaction of the sensor plate metal to the composition of your sweat, which is an individual factor.
I have an allergic reaction. What should I do?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the photo of your affected area and the following info:
- Did you follow the manual and clean your device after sports or physical activity?
- How long did you wear the band before you got the irritation?
- Did you feel any discomfort on the skin before?
- Had you been ill the last month?
Meanwhile, we recommend that you:
- Rinse the irritated area with water and softly dry the skin with a towel.
- Wear the band on another hand and monitor the sensitivity of your skin.