I forgot my PIN/need to change it. What do I do?
If you know the current PIN code and would like to change it in the app, please take the steps below:
1. Choose the wristband icon at the bottom of the app
2. Scroll down to the section "PIN Code"
3. Select "Change" and enter your new PIN code
If you don't know the current PIN and need to reset it, please follow the instructions below:
1. Reinstall the Healbe mobile app on your smartphone
2. Log in to your account and connect to your GoBe2
3. When it asks for your PIN code, select "Restore Pin"
4. Select "Request PUK-Code"
5. A message will pop up saying that a PUK code is sent to your email address
Please note that the code will be sent to the email with which the device was registered and it may take up to 24 hours to receive the PUK code.
Once you get the code, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account and connect to your GoBe2
2. When it asks for your PIN code, select "Restore Pin"
3. Type in the PUK code
4. Type in your new PIN
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further help.